The Amazing Race DBL 1 is the first season of the show, featuring 12 teams of two people with a pre-existing relationship,going on a race around the world
The applications for this race were accepted from December 5 (2011) to January 24 (2012). The cast features Married Chefs, Famous NFL Brothers , Two ladies that had raced on another race , Gym Leaders and Twins (one of them is dead),Famous Actors.
|Team||Relationship||Position (by leg)||Roadblocks|
|Jet and Jackie||Actors||5th||7th||1st||7th||
|7th||6th⊃||4th||5th||1stƒ||Jet 5 , Jackie 6|
|Lance and Lalaine||Twins||11th||8th||
|3rd||8th||5th||4th||1st||1st||2nd||Lance 6 Lalaine 6|
|Logan and Zoey||Newlyleds||2nd||1st||2nd||8th||2nd||3rd||1st||2nd||2nd||3rd||Logan 5 , Zoey 7|
|Natasha and Floris||Dating||3rd||3rd||5th||4th||5th||1st||2nd||5th||4th⊃||4th||Natasha 6 Floris 6|
|Matt and Jenny||Siblings||4th||5th||6th||6th||1st||2nd||3rd||3rd||3rd||5th||Matt 5 , Jenny 6|
|Tyler and Blair||Married||8th||6th||9th||
Tyler 4 , Blair 6
|Sharisa and Monika||
|6th||9th||7th||2nd||4th||6th||7th⊂||Sharisa 5 Monika 3|
|Peyton and Eli||Brothers||1st||2nd||4th||1stε||6th||8th||Peyton 4 Eli 3|
|Serene and Elaine||Sisters||7th||4th||8th||9th||9th||Serene 3 Elaine 3|
|Erika and Sabrina||GYM Leaders||9th||10th||10th||10th||Erika 2 Sabrina 3|
|Amber and Emily||Best Friends||10th||11th||Amber 0 Emily 2|
|Fred and George||Twins||12th||Fred 0 George 0|
- A red team placement means the team was eliminated.
- A green ƒ indicates that the team won a Fast Forward. If placed next to a leg number, this indicates that the Fast Forward was available for that leg but not used.
- A purple ε indicates that the team decided to use the Express Pass on that leg.
- An underlined blue team's placement indicates that the team came in last on a non-elimination leg & had to place first on the next leg or incurred a 30 minutes time penalty
- A brown ⊃ or a cyan ⋑ indicates that the team chose to use one of the two U-Turns in a Double U-Turn; ⊂ or ⋐ indicates the team who received it. Brown ⊂⊃ around a leg number indicates a leg in which a Double U-Turn was available but was not used. Cyan ⋐⋑ around a leg number indicates a leg in which one U-Turn was available but was not used.
- A yellow > indicates that the team chose to use the Yield; < indicates the team who received it. <> around a leg number indicates a leg in which a Yield was available but was not used
Episode Title Quotes
1 - We just started the race for a million! - Jenny (Gouda,Netherlands)
2 - You the MR.Know It All ! - Blair (Genoa,Italy)
- New York (Central Park)
- New York,United States (JFK) to Amsterdam,Netherlands
- Gouda (Goudse Hout)
- Gouda (Sink Janskerk)