The Amazing Race. It features teams casted from different Fantasy Races previously held in Reality Fan Forum. The game was hosted by Cocoa.
|Team||Relationship||Position (by leg)||Roadblocks Performed|
|Martin & Mackenzie||Married Farmers||2nd||2nd||1st||3rd||2nd||2nd||1st||3rd||2nd||2nd||1st||Martin 1, Mackenzie 1|
|Daniel & Nancy||Dating||3rd||4th||4th||2nd||1st||3rd||3rd||4th||3rdƒ||1st||2nd||Daniel 1, Nancy 1|
|Xan and Ming||Geek Friends||1st||3rd||3rd||4th||5th||6th||2nd||2nd||1st||3rd||3rd||Xan 4, Ming 5|
|Ross & Rachel||Dating||4th||1st||2nd||1stƒ||3rd||5th||4th||1stƒ||4th||4th||Ross 1, Rachel 1|
|Pearl & Opal||Beauty Queens||5th||7th||6th||8th||4th||1st||5th||5th||Pearl 1, Opal 1|
|Hannah & Megan||Sisters||6th||5th||5th||5th||6th||4th||6th||Hannah 1, Megan 1|
|Zon & Maria Taino||Newly Weds||9th||9th||8th||6th||7th||7th||Zon 1, Maria Taino 1|
|Bryant & Katie||Dating||8th||8th||7th||7th||8th||Bryant 1, Katie 1|
|Stephen & J.T.||Survivor Friends||7th||6th||9th||Stephen 0, J.T. 2|
|Josh & Penelope||Newly Dating||10th||10th«||Josh 0, Penelope 1|
|Paula & Dean||Grandmothers||11th||Paula 0, Dean 0|
- Red means the team was eliminated.
- Green ƒ means the team won the Fast Forward clue. A green-colored leg number indicates that the Fast Forward was available for that leg but not used.
- An underlined Blue team's placement means the team came in last on a non-elimination leg and had to perform a Speed Bump task in the following leg.
- A brown » means the team chose to use a U-Turn; « indicates the team who received it; «» indicates a leg where the U-Turn was available but not used.
- A maroon > means a team chose to use a Roundabout;< indicates the team who received it; <> indicates a leg where the Roundabout was available but not used.
- A yellow > means a team chose to use a Yield;< indicates the team who received it; <> indicates a leg where the Yield was available but not used.
Episode Title QuotesEdit
- A Pitstop Called The Pitstop - Martin
- You Can Be Proud Of Us, But That Doesn't Give Me A Van! - Ross
- It Feels Weird Not Being Part Of The Drama - Nancy
- It's Good To Go To The Unknown - Bryant
- You Are Going To The Frozen Deadlands! - Phil Keoghan
- These People Buy Whatever They See - Nancy
- Power to Trap Hole (awarded at Midpoint); Additional Courtesy Of Picture and negate another team's Courtesy Of Picture.
- 20-minute Bonus at Pitstop
- Mark For Elimination Power
- 2 Courtesy Of Pictures
- 2 Courtesy Of Pictures
- 10,000 Korean Won
- 1 Point Character Trait
- Glory of Winning one of the Toughest Races
Leg 1 (United States of America → Colombia)Edit
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States File:USFlag.png (Six Flags Over Georgia) (Starting Line)
- Atlanta (Hartsfield–Jackson Atlanta International Airport) to Bogotá, Colombia File:ColombiaFlag.png (El Dorado International Airport)
- Bogotá (Parque Salitre Mágico [Spanish])
- File:Bus.png Bogotá (Bogotá Bus Station) to Medellín (Medellín Bus Station)
- Medellín (Pit Stop Hostel) (Mandatory Rest Stop)
- Medellín (Plaza Botero [Spanish]) File:FastForward.png (Coca Abandoned Plantation)
- Medellín (Museum of Antioquia)
- Antioquia (Hacienda Napoles Jurassic Park) File:Pitstop.png
- Martin and Mackenzie arrived first at the Pit Stop Hostel, and were greeted by Phil Keoghan via a large flat screen TV. For placing first at that time, they were given a special power they can use for this leg, but opted not to use it.
- At the start of the race, teams were given a vague clue of where the country of their first destination is. Teams had to figure out that the country "2600 meters closer to the stars" is Colombia.
- At Parque Salitre Mágico, teams had to eat a bowl of local delicacy known as Ajiaco Santafereño. When they empty the bowl, both team members had to ride the park's roller coaster in order to receive their next clue.
- Upon arrival at the Pit Stop Hostel, teams were given one of three departure times for the next morning.
- At Plaza Botero, teams had to find for the girl who starred as the lead role of the Colombian hit sensation, Yo soy Betty la fea, who will hand their next clue.
Leg 2 (Colombia → Bulgaria)Edit
- File:Plane.png Medellín (José María Córdova International Airport) to Sofia, Bulgaria (Sofia International Airport)
- Sofia (Statue of St. Sofia)
- Sofia (St. Alexander Nevsky Cathedral) File:Uturn.png
- Sofia (Knyaz-Borisova Gradina - Borisova Gradina TV Tower) File:Roadblock.png
- Sofia (St. George's Rotunda) File:Pitstop.png
Leg 3 (Bulgaria → Bosnia and Herzegovina)Edit
- File:Plane.png Sofia (Sofia International Airport) to Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina File:BOH.png (Sarajevo International Airport)
- Sarajevo (Avaz Twist Tower) File:Roadblock.png
- Sarajevo (Latin Bridge)
- Sarajevo (Sebilj) File:Pitstop.png
- Teams must decipher that "the highest building in the country" is the Avaz Twist Tower.
- Teams had to figure-out that their next destination was the site that triggered the World War I, Latin Bridge.
- At Latin Bridge, teams must figure-out that their next clue is found on a Gräf & Stift Double Phaeton, the same type of car the Archduke was riding when he was assassinated.
Leg 4 (Bosnia and Herzegovina → Democratic Republic of Congo)Edit
- File:Plane.png Sarajevo (Sarajevo International Airport) to Kinshasa, Democratic Republic of Congo File:CongoFlag.png (N'Djili International Airport)
- Kinshasa (University of Kinshasa - Old Kinshasa Nuclear Plant) File:FastForward.png
- Kinshasa (Stade Tata Raphael Stadium) File:Roadblock.png OR
- Kinshasa (Kinshasa General Hospital) File:Roadblock.png
- Kinshasa (Boulevard Du Juin)
- Kinshasa (Kinshasa Zoo)
- Congo River Coastline (Likouala Swamp) File:Pitstop.png
- At the Old Kinshasa Nuclear Plant, teams encountered the Fork In The Road. This twist divided the racers into two clusters, one group is heading towards the stadium, the other to the Hospital.
- At Boulevard Du Juin, teams have the option to accumulate an additional Courtesy Of picture by finding a specific room in a building along the boulevard.
- At the start of the race, teams were given a catchy hint to where their next destination city is. They had to figure out that Kinshasa is the answer to the riddle: "Fly to the larger capital city who faces another capital city in another country."
- Teams must figure out that the place they need to go next is the Old Kinshasa Nuclear Plant, with a picture of a single padlock as a hint.
- Upon arrival at the Kinshasa Zoo, teams had to find for an animal signage, which holds the teams' clue.
- At Kinshasa Zoo, teams had to feed Bonobos to receive their next clue.
- After Kinshasa Zoo, teams were given a book entitled "The Night Shapes" which talks about a mysterious Congo River mythical monster, the Mokele Mbembe. By riding a boat at the Kinshasa Port (or the Beach), they had to sail to the Pitstop, the swamp where the alleged monster was found.
Leg 5 (Democratic Republic of Congo → South Africa → Antartica)Edit
- File:Plane.png Kinshasa (N'Djili International Airport) to Cape Town, South Africa File:SAfrica.png (Cape Town Airport)
- Cape Town (Ysterplaat Air Base)
- File:Plane.png Cape Town (Cape Town Airport) to Queen Maud Land, Norwegian Territory, Antartica (Unknown International Airport)
- Queen Maud Land (Ekstrom Ice Shelf)
- Queen Maud Land (Adelie Penguin Island) File:Roadblock.png
- Queen Maud Land (Wolf's Fang Mountain)
- Queen Maud Land (Whichaway Camp) File:Pitstop.png
Leg 6 (Antartica → South Africa → Saudi Arabia)Edit
- File:Plane.png Antartica (Unknown International Airport) to Cape Town, South Africa (Cape Town Airport)
- File:Plane.png Cape Town (Cape Town Airport) to Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia File:SArabia.png (King Khalid International Airport)
- Riyadh (Burj Al-Mamlaka)
- File:Plane.png Riyadh (King Khalid International Airport) to Unaizah (Unaizah Airport)
- Unaizah (Agrabah Marketplace)
- Unaizah (Al Bassam Mansion) File:Uturn.png
- outside Unaizah (Al Ghadha Desert Festival) File:Roadblock.png File:Pitstop.png
- At the Burj Al-Mamlaka, teams have to reach the bridge and get departure times for chartered planes to the town of Unaizah.
- Before receiving their Roadblock clue, teams had to find for a tiller man, and impress him with a witty joke.
- Teams had to count for the exact number of dates in a basket before checking-in to Pitstop.
Leg 7 (Saudi Arabia → Australia)Edit
- File:Plane.png Riyadh, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia to Adelaide, Australia (Adelaide Airport)
- File:Plane.png Adelaide (Adelaide Airport) to Kingscote, Kangaroo Island (Kingscote Airport)
- Kingscote (A Maze 'N' Fun Hedge Maze) File:FastForward.png
- Cape de Couedic Lighthouse File:Roadblock.png
- Remarkable Rocks File:Pitstop.png
- At the start of the race, teams were boarded back to Riyadh and faced an instant Intersection. This intersection wore off upon arrival at the Maze.
- Teams were given any means of transportation to get them from Adelaide to Kangaroo Island.
Leg 8 (Australia → People's Republic of China)Edit
- File:Plane.png Kingscote (Kingscote Airport) to Hangzhou, People's Republic of China File:ChinaFlag.png (Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport)
- Hangzhou (West Lake - 卐 Pavilion)
- Hupao (Longjing Tea Village) File:Roadblock.png
- Hangzhou (Qinghefang Street - Fan Store)
- Hangzhou (Hangzhou Liberation Monument) File:Pitstop.png
- At West Lake, teams had search for a particular pavilion using only the hint in the form of an inverted Nazi-symbol.
- Before making their way to the Longjing Tea Village, teams must collect mineral-rich water from the Dreaming of the Tiger Spring.
- Once at Longjing Tea Village, teams had to find for a giant teapot for their next clue.
- Teams were given Chinese fans with chinese characters on them which are clues that will lead them to Qinghefang Street.
- Teams had to figure out where the Pitstop is, using a picture given to them prior the start of the leg.
Leg 9 (People's Republic of China → South Korea)Edit
- File:Plane.png Hangzhou (Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport) to Incheon, South Korea File:SKorea.png (Incheon International Airport)
- Seoul (Namsan Tower) File:FastForward.png
- Seoul (Deung-Chon Dong Gong-Gae Hall - Inki Gayo Studios) File:Roadblock.png
- Seoul (Noryangjin Marine Products Market)
- Seoul (Digital Media City - Nuritkum Square Skybridge)
- Suwon (Hwaseong Fortress South Gate) File:Pitstop.png
- At Namsan Tower, teams must figure-out that the last Fast Forward of the race is hidden.
- At Deung-Chon Dong Gong-Gae Hall, teams encountered six Black Yields (2 Normal Yields, 1 Betting Yield, 1 Blind Yield, 1 Speed Yield, and 1 Target Speed Yield).
- At Nuritkum Square Skybridge, teams had to follow a marked path to Albert HUBO, who will recite the teams' next destination.
Leg 10 (South Korea → Democratic Republic of Korea)Edit
- Suwon to Panmunjom (DMZ - Joint Security Area)
- Panmunjom to Pyongyang, Democratic Republic of Korea
- Pyongyang (Kim Il-sung Bronze Statue)
- Pyongyang (Worker's Party Monument) File:Roadblock.png
- Pyongyang (Tower of Juche Idea)
- At the Joint Security Area, teams had to select one of the waiting North Korean Tour Guides that will serve as their usherettes on their entire stay.
- At Worker's Party Monument, teams had to search for one lady amongst the crown of dancing girls at the monument.
Leg 11 (Democratic Republic of Korea → United States of America)Edit
- File:Plane.png Pyongyang to Incheon, South Korea
- File:Plane.png Incheon (Incheon International Airport) to Salt Lake City, Utah, United States of America (Salt Lake City International Airport
- Salt Lake City (Salt Lake City Public Library) File:Roadblock.png
- Salt Lake City (EnergySolutions Arena - Statue of Karl Malone) File:Roadblock.png
- Salt Lake City (Jungle Jim's Playland) File:Roadblock.png File:Roadblock.png
- Salt Lake City (Finish Line) File:Roadblock.png